EragonRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come to a world with raz-zac, elves, dwarfs, dragon riders, spirits and so many more. where magic isnt just a myth and fighting for freedom is alive.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

training a dragon and dragon rider

Go down 
+2
Belor
Aiedail Hljodhr
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aiedail Hljodhr

Aiedail Hljodhr

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Skills
words known:
max. words per spell: NA
Energy:
training a dragon and dragon rider Left_bar_bleue500/500training a dragon and dragon rider Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

training a dragon and dragon rider Empty
PostSubject: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:40 am

aiedail dived down slightly. holdling tightly onto belor so he wasnt buffeted by the wind.
Back to top Go down
Belor

Belor

Number of posts : 64

Skills
words known:
Energy:
training a dragon and dragon rider Left_bar_bleue55/55training a dragon and dragon rider Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:43 am

Belor then released himself early, dropping to the ground and hobbling out from under Aiedail as she hit.

Killaca?
Back to top Go down
Killaca

Killaca

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Skills
words known:
max. words per spell: 7
Energy:
training a dragon and dragon rider Left_bar_bleue50/50training a dragon and dragon rider Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:46 am

Killaca stepped out from the trees smiling.
Back to top Go down
Odo
Admin
Odo

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Skills
words known:
max. words per spell: 100
Energy:
training a dragon and dragon rider Left_bar_bleue1000/1000training a dragon and dragon rider Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:47 am

Odo jumped off of the giant dragons back. He looked at Belor and Killaca and nodded at them then unsheathed his sword.
Back to top Go down
Belor

Belor

Skills
words known:
Energy:
training a dragon and dragon rider Left_bar_bleue55/55training a dragon and dragon rider Empty_bar_bleue  (55/55)

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:48 am

Belor backpedalled, hissing as the sword came out.

Hold it or I'm going for your knees!
Back to top Go down
Aiedail Hljodhr

Aiedail Hljodhr

Skills
words known:
Energy:
training a dragon and dragon rider Left_bar_bleue500/500training a dragon and dragon rider Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:49 am

aiedails head snapped up and looked cautiously at the blade. ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Odo
Admin
Odo

Skills
words known:
Energy:
training a dragon and dragon rider Left_bar_bleue1000/1000training a dragon and dragon rider Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:52 am

"you think im going to attack you? im not dumb enough to slay one of the very few remaining rider dragons." Odo laughed and held out his sword. "i do not wish to be enemies with you dragon"
Back to top Go down
Killaca

Killaca

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Skills
words known:
max. words per spell: 7
Energy:
training a dragon and dragon rider Left_bar_bleue50/50training a dragon and dragon rider Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:53 am

Killaca reached over her shoulder and took out her sword. She moved between Belor and Odo.
Back to top Go down
Aiedail Hljodhr

Aiedail Hljodhr

Skills
words known:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:54 am

aiedail relaxed. " anyway, i have to go for a while. it seems that there are another group of riders in the spine."
Back to top Go down
Odo
Admin
Odo

Skills
words known:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:57 am

"very well I shall stay and train these 2 with all of my skill and I will train the others as well when they come." Odo nodded and bowed to the dragon again and hefted his sword over his shoulder. He then stared at Belor
Back to top Go down
Aiedail Hljodhr

Aiedail Hljodhr

Skills
words known:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:58 am

she nodded. and then she stared at killica and belor. " ill be in touch." and she flew out again.
Back to top Go down
Belor

Belor

Skills
words known:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:02 am

Belor padded over to a rock, laying his head down over his claws as he collapsed.

Go ahead elf, you may teach Killaca, but I'll learn to use my techniques by those who can actually accomplish them.
Back to top Go down
Odo
Admin
Odo

Skills
words known:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:04 am

"if you think you are more powerful than me and have nothing to learn from me be it about your race or about fighting in general you are mistaken. Sometimes it pays to learn from other species." Odo smiled and lowered his sword Oro till it almost touched the ground.
Back to top Go down
Belor

Belor

Skills
words known:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:06 am

Belor hopped off the rock with a mental sigh, his teeth snarling a bit.

Then we shall see elf, but if you're going to teach me how to fly anytime soon I suggest you start jumping.

Slowly, Belor circled his opponent, just as he had his prey recently.
Back to top Go down
Aiedail Hljodhr

Aiedail Hljodhr

Skills
words known:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:07 am

aiedail flew back . " ill come back to them in a few days when the hatchling can talk. tiny thing...." she walked into the cave and streched.
Back to top Go down
Odo
Admin
Odo

Skills
words known:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:08 am

"if only I could teach you to fly" Odo muttered under his breath. He allowed Belor to circle him but kept his tounge ready and his sword gripped tight. Odo was wearing a light armor that was not difficult to get through but was protection against 1 or 2 attacks per area. Odo nodded to the great dragon watching
Back to top Go down
Aiedail Hljodhr

Aiedail Hljodhr

Skills
words known:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:10 am

Aiedail tasted the air. " berol, if he attacks you, youll earn it. never badmouth someone unless you mean it. and i always let the hatchling jump first, so dont get hasty." she said in a commanind tone, but still gentle.
Back to top Go down
Belor

Belor

Skills
words known:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:11 am

Moving like a predatory cat, Belor's movements instantly altered to that of something quite reptilian, suiting his appearance. Lunging at Odo, his neck first twisted to the right before swivelling back and high on his left, aiming to strike at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Aiedail Hljodhr

Aiedail Hljodhr

Skills
words known:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:12 am

aiedails tail whipped out and came uncomfortingly close to berols nose. making him stop. "enough of that." she hissed. some of her spikes rising like a cats. the one that suitd her more.
Back to top Go down
Odo
Admin
Odo

Skills
words known:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:15 am

Odo bent back and got his sword ready but saw that the attack had been stopped. He straightened himself and shook his head once to clear the spell he was going to cast out of his mind. "I guess this battle isnt going to take place" Odo muttered as he lowered his sword once again
Back to top Go down
Belor

Belor

Skills
words known:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:16 am

Belor snapped back, topped onto his rear.

Hmph, he wanted me to. And I thought that was a good approach!
Back to top Go down
Odo
Admin
Odo

Skills
words known:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:17 am

"Belor I do not wish to be your enemy I apologize for whatever reasons you have for your dislike of me" Odo bowed after this towards Belor and stood up straight sheathing the beatiful silver blade Oro.
Back to top Go down
Aiedail Hljodhr

Aiedail Hljodhr

Skills
words known:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:19 am

" now, since you're done acting like newborns, lets get to training." she got up, her whipplelike clubbed tail wrapping around herself.
Back to top Go down
Odo
Admin
Odo

Skills
words known:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:22 am

"do you mean us both to train or just Belor" Odo asked with an eyebrow raised and his hand resting on his sword hilt. He enjoyed feeling the prescense of it there it reminded him of old battles with the varden and the empire.
Back to top Go down
Belor

Belor

Skills
words known:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:25 am

Belor retreated himself, not bothering to respond to the elf. Moving over, he stood beside Aiedail, wrapping his tail around himself in a similar fashion.

I don't like warmbloods... The thought was secluded, meant for those in the nearest vicinity, hence only Aiedail and Killaca could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training a dragon and dragon rider   training a dragon and dragon rider Empty

Back to top Go down

training a dragon and dragon rider
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next