EragonRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come to a world with raz-zac, elves, dwarfs, dragon riders, spirits and so many more. where magic isnt just a myth and fighting for freedom is alive.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kumori no Yabureme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumori no Yabureme

Kumori no Yabureme

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Skills
words known:
max. words per spell:
Energy:
Kumori no Yabureme Left_bar_bleue5/5Kumori no Yabureme Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Kumori no Yabureme Empty
PostSubject: Kumori no Yabureme   Kumori no Yabureme EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 5:30 am

name: Kumori no Yabureme

nickname: Kumi. Don't be surprised if I get called Pein.

rank: (you either have to start at being a dragon egg or a pesant. besides the ones that i mark mods.): Dwarf peasent

description:(your characters looks): Dark hazel eyes, short brown hair, short (duh), olive skin

speacialties: ( habits, and stuff your good at): Running away, hiding, finding abnormal stuff/stuff that looks only slightly alike

personality: Loner, quiet, only loud among friends, kind of random, really REALLY spacy, likes the stars, likes the sky in general, smart

weapons or stuff: Nothing of importance. No weapons yet.

history: Kumori was abandoned at birth, and gave herself the name that means Tears of Black when she was five. Other than that, she's been living peacefully on her own. Nothing much to tell.

friends/family: No family, only a few friends.

village/kingdom: Dwarven Area

characters theme song: (srry i just luv songs so put one down so we can get to know you better that way): Semiotic Love by Blaqk Audio
Back to top Go down
Odo
Admin
Odo

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Skills
words known:
max. words per spell: 100
Energy:
Kumori no Yabureme Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Kumori no Yabureme Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Kumori no Yabureme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumori no Yabureme   Kumori no Yabureme EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:31 pm

not your real age your charactres age
Back to top Go down

Kumori no Yabureme
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EragonRPG :: character creation-
Jump to: